- You must be able to connect to your Geyser instance locally.
- Head over to playit.gg’s website.
- Select the “Minecraft Bedrock” option.
- Select “Yes” for the next 2 questions. It’ll then prompt you to download the playit.gg program. Make sure to download the correct one for your system, then run it.
- Create a playit.gg account (Alternatively, you can select the guest button if you are trying it out).
- Connect to your tunnel using the provided playit.gg address.
- If you join successfully, then you are done! Make sure to leave the playit.gg program running as closing it will close the tunnel. (If you failed to join, check out the troubleshooting section of the page.)
I can’t connect to my server!
- Make sure to check here beforehand.
- If you changed the port that Geyser would bind to, you’ll have to tell playit.gg to use that port instead in the image below.
- (Alternatively: You can try setting the
portin the Geyser configuration to
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.