GeyserConnect is a extension for Geyser that allows you to join multiple servers using a single GeyserMC proxy.
(For GeyserConnect to work you need an open UDP port, by default it’s
- Download the latest Geyser build from the downloads page
- Download the latest build from Github Actions
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file, and put the extracted JAR file into the
extensionsfolder in you’re GeyserMC standalone installation.
- Start Geyser standalone as you do with a normal Geyser install. EG:
java -Xms1024M -jar Geyser.jar(More info on Creating a Startup Script)
- Shutdown the standalone Geyser instance, and make you’re desired changes to the GeyserConnect configuration in
- Connect to it to make sure its all working.
There are DNS (using bind9) configs in the repo if you would like to use them.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.