GeyserConnect is a extension for Geyser that allows you to join multiple servers using a single GeyserMC proxy.
(For GeyserConnect to work you need an open UDP port, by default it’s
- Download the latest standalone Geyser build from the downloads page
- Download the latest GeyserConnect from the downloads page
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file, and put the extracted JAR file into the
extensionsfolder in your GeyserMC standalone installation.
- Start Geyser standalone as you do with a normal Geyser install. EG:
java -Xms1024M -jar Geyser.jar(More info on Creating a Startup Script)
- Shutdown the standalone Geyser instance, and make you’re desired changes to the GeyserConnect configuration in
- Connect to it to make sure its all working.
There are DNS (using bind9) configs in the repo if you would like to use them.