For the most part, Geyser-Fabric operates the same as other Geyser platforms. There are a couple of exceptions:
- Geyser-Fabric is installed in the
modsfolder, and its config can be found in
config/Geyser-Fabric/config.ymlat the root of your server.
- Any mod that requires clientside installation in order to join the server will not permit Bedrock clients to join.
- Floodgate-Fabric can be found here
- You must install the Fabric API mod from here.
The source code can be found here.
This file located in
config/Geyser-Fabric controls what commands non-opped players (both Bedrock and Java) are able to run. Uncomment the commands you want any player to run.
Why a separate repository?
- By maintaining a separate repository, we can support multiple Minecraft versions easier.
- Fabric is built around the Gradle build tool, while Geyser is built around the Maven build tool.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.